Thursday 3 January 2013

101/1001 - #4: Done!

for more info on this, you can click here or you can use the link to the right, explaining my 101/1001 list. :)

#4: Write a letter to myself to be opened when the 1001 days is over

this was an easy peasy one for me. i used dear future me, and sent an email to  myself that will not be delivered until september 27th, 2015, which is the final day of my 1001 day challenge. 

i won't talk at length about what i said, of course, because the goal, for me at least, is to sort of forget i sent it so that when it arrives, i am totally surprised. for the record, i used dear future me before, about a year ago, and sent a letter dated six months out, and it was so cool to open it and really be able to see where my head was at a given moment. 

via
 here's to knocking one thing off the good ole list, eh? :) 

would you ever write yourself a letter like this? 
 
- ang  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment