Tuesday 9 October 2012

fast 5: countries i'd like to visit

i love to travel. whether that means a weekend getaway or a quick road trip to the next town over, i don't care - i just love it.

at this point, there are only a handful of cities in the US that my family and i haven't been able to visit together, but once we've hit those up, i have a short list of countries that are top priority once we are able to "see the world."

5 countries i want to visit
 
1. England
i'm a total anglophile, so i'm pretty sure i'd lose my fangirly mind wandering london. the beatles, fish and chips, the Queen, and reminders of Harry Potter & Doctor Who everywhere! SQUEEEEEE!
 
 
2. Spain
this is the country of my familial origins, i love the cuisine, and i love the architecture. 
 
Barcelona
 
3. Italy
all of it. honestly, i wish there was more italian lineage in my bloodlines. also, why are most from-italy italian men so attractive? jeez.
 
The Colosseum, Rome
via
 
4. Australia
i realize the place is huge, but i'd take a tour of melbourne and/or sydney. :)
 
P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way
 
5. Greece
specifically athens and santorini. the history & culture would make it a perfect place for my family to visit.
 
Santorini


i'd also like to go to Paris and Prague, as well as Sweden and Japan, and my husband would probably like to visit Germany. also! o canada, we have not forgotten you - Vancouver, specifically. we're trying to plan a european trip for 2013 or 2014, but i'm not sure whether that's going to happen. crossing my fingers, though!

where do you want to visit?

1 comment:

  1. Ohmygoodness! There are SO many places that I want to visit. All of the above are on my list as well. Because it's the last one on your list, therefore the last picture I saw, the colors in Greece are so amazing! And I love the architecture. Definitely getting the traveling bug!

    ReplyDelete