Monday 15 October 2012

#loveit: Houndstooth

one of my favorite prints is houndstooth. i've been coveting a houndstooth dress for ages, since my birthday a few years ago when a friend wore her jacket of the same print, and i fell in love with it. i love that it's classic and modern all at once.



LOVE this chair. i want it in my living room.




this dress is amazing and such a throwback. i feel like i'd fit right in on mad men if i wore this, which is awesome.




these are some pretty hot shoes, yo. loves it.




not even gonna lie. i just bought this dress. on sale. 

i can't WAIT to wear it. 

what's your favorite print? are you known to rock some houndstooth? ;) 




2 comments:

  1. Good, you did buy it!

    It's polka dots for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress! Houndstooth always strikes me as a very smart (intelligent) print. I don't think I've ever actually owned anything with this print. Might have to rectify that! My favorite print is probably the standard stripe, or if I'm feeling daring, chevron. :)

    ReplyDelete